It’s a favourite for children and adults both.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 6
- ½ cup parboiled broccoli florets
- ½ cup boiled mushrooms
- ½ cup peeled, boiled, and sliced carrots
- 2 cups of boiled spiral pasta
- 2 ½ cups white sauce
- 2 tbsp spinach puree
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Butter for lining the baked dish
- Grated cheese for baking
- Garlic bread
- In a non stick vessel heat the olive oil. Add the oregano and boiled vegetables and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the pasta, white sauce, spinach puree, cheese, salt to taste, and chilli flakes. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Line a baked dish with butter and place the pasta in the baked dish. Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees C
How to serve
- Serve hot with garlic bread