Carrot and spinach soup
- Vegan and gluten free
- This delicious and healthy soup is delicious to taste and good to look at.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 cups boiled carrot (peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup boiled spinach
- 1 cup boiled potato (peeled and chopped)
- 3 ½ cups water
- 1 tbsp spring onion white part
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and chilli flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the broth
- In a food processor blend the potato with carrots and 2 cups of water. Sieve the mixture.
How to proceed
- In a non-stick vessel heat the olive oil. Add the spring onions, oregano and sauté for ½ minute.
- Add the spinach and sauté for ½ minute.
- Add the broth,1 ½ cups water, salt and chilli flakes to taste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve it hot.