Very tasty, can be had while fasting, or serve it as a salad at your next get together. You can add sweet potatoes if you wish.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 to 3
- ½ cup peeled and chopped apples
- ½ cup chopped papaya
- ½ cup chopped bananas
- ½ cup boiled, peeled and chopped potatoes
- ½ cup chopped grapes
To add later
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- ½ tsp jeera powder
- ½ tsp lime juice
- Rock Salt to taste
Oil for sauteing
- Mint leaves
For the potatoes
- Saute the chopped potatoes in oil for 2 to 3 minutes. You can deep fry them if you wish.
How to proceed
- Chill the fruits in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Add the sauted potatoes and mix well.
- Add the chaat masala, jeera powder, lime juice, rock salt to taste and mix well.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
To decorate with mint leaves