This ladoo made of puffed rice is good for all weight watchers. Lovely to bite and tasty to eat.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 18 ladoos
- 3 cups murmura (puffed rice)
- ½ tbsp ghee
- ½ tsp cardamon powder
- 1 cup jaggery (gur)
For the murmura
- In a vessel roast the murmura till they become crisp. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Heat the ghee in a vessel, add the jaggery, mix well for 3 to 4 minutes. The syrup should turn glossy and thicken.
- Switch off the gas.
- Add the murmuras and mix well.
- Wet your hands with water, form small rounds with the mixture.
- Allow the ladoo to cool and store in an air tight container.