Pistapeda is my favourite, you can store and eat whenever you want. Great for festive seasons too.
- Preparation time: 50 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Makes: 10 to 12 pedas
- 1 cup khoya
- 2 ½ tbsp crushed pista
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- ¼ tsp kewra essence
- 2 tbsp roasted almonds
- Heat the khoya with the sugar in a non stick pan to make it soft.
- Add the balance ingredients and stir till you form a smooth texture.
- Remove from the gas and allow it to cool slightly.
- When it is warm, make round shapes with your hands.
- Place almonds on top for decoration.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Store in the refrigerator and use at your convenience.