This is so simple and yummy to go with your next meal. Beetroots have tremendous health benefits and taste slightly sweet too. This salad tastes great the next day too.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serve: 4
- 3 cups boiled peeled and chopped beetroot
- 1 cup yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- Refrigerate the chopped beetroots.
- In a bowl mix the yogurt with mint leaves and salt to taste.
- In a salad bowl mix the yogurt mixture with the chopped beetroot.
- Serve cold.