My mom used to make it a lot in childhood. Used to give it to my brothers on Rakshabandhan.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Refrigeration time: 1 hour
- Makes: 10 to 12 small pieces
To mix together
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp butter
To be added later
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Chopped walnuts
- In a vessel heat the butter, add the rest of the ingredients and stir well till the mixture forms a lump.
- Remove from the flame and add the walnuts and mix well.
- When it is still warm, grease your hands with oil, make small balls of the fudge mixture.
- Place in a thali lined with butter paper.
- Decorate with walnuts on top and refrigerate for one hour.
- Store in a jar and eat at your convenience.