This dhokla is nutritious and makes a perfect snack or part of your meal.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Makes one thali
- ½ cup powdered oats
- ½ cup curds
- ½ cup semolina (rava)
- ½ tsp ginger chilli paste
- ½ cup mixed boiled vegetables (green peas, french beans, carrots)
- Salt to taste
To be added later:
- 1 tbsp Eno fruit salt
- Chopped coriander and chilli powder
- Coriander chutney
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the Eno fruit salt, mix thoroughly and let the batter froth.
- Grease a thali with oil.
- Pour the batter in the thali. Shake the thali till the mixture is evenly spread.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves and chilli powder on top.
- Steam in a steamer for 8 to 9 minutes till the dhoklas are evenly cooked.
- Cool the cooked dhoklas slightly and cut into pieces.
- Serve with green coriander chutney.