This fruit has many health benefits, combined with water and sugar makes a great thirst quencher. You can alternatively strain the pulp of the fruit first and then add water and sugar. You can also adjust the water and sugar as per your taste.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: Nil
- Makes: 2 glasses
- 2 passion fruits (cut in half)
- 1 ½ cups cold water
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Remove the flesh from the fruits and put it in a blender.
- Add water and sugar and blend.
- Strain the juice.
- Add ice and serve in glasses.