This is a cold pasta salad and delicious to taste. You can have it with focaccia bread or sourdough bread.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes.
- Cooking time: 5 minutes.
- Serves 4 to 6
- 3 cups boiled pasta
- ½ chopped green capsicum
- ½ chopped yellow capsicum
- ½ cup chopped oranges (remove the skin)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup chopped and boiled mushrooms
- 2 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped black olives
For the salad dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- I tsp oregano
- Salt and chilli flakes to taste
For the salad dressing.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients of the salad dressing together.
How to proceed.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Mix the salad dressing with the ingredients and serve.