It’s a favourite for children and adults both.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 cups of boiled vegetables (potato, green peas, carrot)
- 2 cups of boiled spiral pasta
- 3 cups white sauce
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp spring onions (white part)
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Garlic bread
- In a non-stick vessel heat the olive oil. Add the oregano, spring onions and saute for 1/2 a minute. Add the boiled vegetables and saute for half a minute.
- Add the pasta, white sauce, cheese, salt to taste and chilli flakes. Saute for 2 minutes.
How to serve
- Serve hot with garlic bread