Roasted rice papad with chilled mango and curd mixture make a great bite.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Servers: 4 to 6
- 2 rice papads
- ½ cup chopped mango
- 1 cup curds
- 2 tsp fresh dill (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- For the mango and curd mixture.
- In a bowl add the curds, dill, and salt. Mix well till you form a smooth paste.
- Add the chopped mangoes and mix.
- Refrigerate the filling till cold.
How to proceed
- Roast the rice papads on both sides. Break the rice papads into squares.
- On the rice papad squares apply the mango and curd mixture.
- Serve immediately.