I totally adore these, so yummy.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Soaking time: 4 hours
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Makes: 12 vadas
- ½ cup sago (sabudana)
- ½ cup peanuts, roasted and crushed
- 2 potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- ½ tsp jeeera powder
- 1 tsp ginger green chilli paste
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
For the sago
- Soak the sago (sabudana)in just enough water for 4 hours. It should be soft and fluffy.
How to proceed
- Mix the sabudana with the rest of the ingredients.
- Form small vadas with the mixture.
- Deep fry the vada in hot oil.
- Serve hot.