Moong and Sev a Delicious Chaat. Serve in individual bowls in a party, healthy and tasty.
- Soaking time: 4 hours
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Serve: 6 to 8
Green moong dal mixture
- 2 cups boiled whole green moong dal
- 1/2 tbsp of oil
- Salt and chilli powder to taste
- 1 cup spicy sev
- 6 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp tamarind (imli) chutney
To garnish with
- Chopped coriander
- Chilli powder
For the green moong dal
- In a vessel heat the oil. Add the moong dal, with salt and chilli powder to taste, Stir fry for a minute.
For the curds
- Stir in a bowl till you form a smooth paste.
How to proceed
- In a bowl, add the moong dal, curds, tamarind chutney and mix well.
- Add the spicy sev on top.
- Garnish with coriander chutney, papdi and chilli powder
- Serve in a small leaf bowl with a spoon.